In order to save time and money, it is sometimes necessary to prepare a large batch of kebabs or burger patties. Large families will reap the benefits of storing such items in the freezer and using them as needed. It becomes easy to quickly throw a meal together right after work if part of the work has already been done. Make a large salad, get some burger buns, throw some burgers on the grill and you have an easy week night dinner.
What you need:
Patties or kebabs
A large tray
1 freezer Ziploc bag
A permanent marker
A freezer :)
1. Shape your burger patties or kebabs in whatever shape you like e.g. long, round, or oval.
2. Place them on the tray making sure they are well spaced out.
3. After making the first layer, place plastic wrap over that layer.
4. Make another layer.
5. Place the tray in the freezer overnight until the kebabs are frozen.
6. Take a freezer Ziploc bag and write the date you made them on it using a permanent marker.
7. Using a butter knife, remove all the kebabs from the tray and place them in the Ziploc bag.
8. Close the seal making sure to remove all air from it.
9. Place in the freezer and use the kebabs whenever you need to.
And there you have it! Easy Peasy.
hAPPY eATING & kEEP sMILING
We update this page regularly with foodie tips, stories, recipes, videos, pictures, and more. Stay connected with us!