Whether you are using store bought pizza dough, making your own or even using flat bread to make your pizza, everyone needs varieties in their toppings. In my house we usually have pizza night where my kids choose their own toppings and top their own pizzas. It’s fun and it gives them something to look forward to. Here are some suggestions.
· Veggie Lovers: Onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomato, black olives
· Hot & Spicy: Ground beef, jalapeños, onions, tomatoes
· Chicken Fajitas: Chicken, onions, green peppers, BBQ sauce
· Greek: Chopped garlic, feta cheese, black olives, tomatoes, onions
· Santa Fe: Chicken, red onions, sun dried tomatoes, cheddar cheese
· Mediterranean: Sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, red onions, feta cheese, black olives
· Chicken Tikka: Boneless chicken tikka, onions, green peppers
· Steak: steak strips, hot peppers, onions
hAPPY eATING & kEEP sMILING
We update this page regularly with foodie tips, stories, recipes, videos, pictures, and more. Stay connected with us!